Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Calm Clovelly

Clovelly, Sydney AustraliaClovelly, Sydney Australia

When I got the roll of film back and looked through the photos I had to go back and look at those two pictures a few times. I really like how calm they are. Especially when you know how crowded Clovelly beach can be on a hot Summers day, but on this Spring day the lifeguards are not busy and just chat while walking along the water and also just a handful of people are enjoying the first warm rays of sun at the water.

Spring has also arrived here in Hamburg and I am taking photos here and there and hope to show you some of them soon. Everything is a little more slow these days :)


1 comment :

lennycliffbanger said...

Hi there,

I am a Sydney-based underwater photographer and I just had another underwater photography adventure in Clovelly. You may want to have a look at my photographs: http://lennycliffbanger.com/p295657803