Thursday, June 5, 2014

The other day

UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
This week has gone by so quickly. It is sometimes hard to keep track but it is already Thursday. Incredibly. We are going to New Zealand tomorrow, after our trip in October we are back for 8 days this time we will drive around the North Island. I am getting really excited.

I am lucky and some of my photos got printed in some of my favourite magazines this month and I will talk about this a bit more over the next few weeks and show you photos.
But here is a link to the wonderful new Alphabet Journal . It is such a great publication and it amazes me to see how good things get created when lots of people come together but also if people believe into a project and make something happening with their financial contribution, as this magazine went through kickstarter. You can order your own copy here!

2 comments :

querido diário said...

<3 Alphabet is a really great magazine :)
Congratulations on having your photos published!

banana meet-cute said...

Have a great time in New Zealand! I loved the posts from your last trip. I can't wait to see how you capture the North Island.