Sunday, October 20, 2013

Random

UntitledBlack Star Bakery - Sydney

The last roll of film I took is full of random little shots.
I remember, that it took my quiet long to get the roll full and now when I look through the photos from different days and moments, it is so nice to think back to all of them. These two where taken on a Saturday when we went to Newtown to have a coffee at the Black Star Bakery, an amazing little cafe which makes super tasty pastries. After we got our sugar kick we went for a long walk around the neighbourhood, this is when I took the other photo. Yes, love often is the answer :)

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Maria

4 comments :

Unknown said...

I've been there!

shurupchik said...

I like random shots=) That coffee place seems to be a good one!

Katie Yang said...

I agree so much with your words.. although i tend to feel restless about any roll of film that I take extra long to finish, the randomness of the results are always a pleasant surprise. :) great photographs!

querido diário said...

Having several days and events in a film is really good,memories get me always in a good mood :)