Saturday, April 20, 2013

Getty Center - Los Angeles

Getty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los AngelesGetty Center - Los Angeles The Getty Center was on our list of things to see in Los Angeles.
It was really worth it as is a beautiful building overlooking the city with a great garden around it, with lots of cacti which I love. But more so I adored the shades the building created while the sun was shining.
I like to look at photos and to be transformed back to the moment of it, like in the first photo, I remember that I really wanted to capture the shades and I think I waited 10 minutes to take it as people would come and go to enjoy the view there.

More to come

Maria

8 comments :

Bittersüß. said...

I love the way your pictures look like. They got a impression of "good old days", they always make me dream of holidays and journeys around the world.

Fee ist mein Name said...

I love to see a bit of the garden in your pictures. Normally everyone focuses just on the architecture, but I fell like the plants and the buildings belong together...

rike said...

hej maria, thank you for the opportunity to travel through you beautiful pics ... fernweh!

Unknown said...

wow! great photos, love that first one especially.

querido diário said...

i love that garden and the light is absolutely amazing :)

Our Strange Nature said...

Amazing pictures from what seems to be an amazing trip! Makes me want to go there too!

Mdmslle. said...

Cactilove!

Debie Grace said...

What a beautiful place to be! Your photos just make me want to go there in an instant! Haha