Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh Positano III

_23_0088
Capri
Capri
Capri


On our last day in Positano we took a boat to Capri, it was really hot and I didn't take many photos but I really like to look at these four. I remember the many times jumping into the cool water on this hot day. 

Next stop Rome :) I am really excited to show you some photos from this stunning city.

AND we got the apartment, yes! Thanks for thinking of us. It is just down the road from where we stay right now and has a little sun room which very likely will be my new craft space. It reminds me a bit to my favorite place in our apartment in Hamburg. 

:)

16 comments :

planktonfisher said...

oh, das freut mich für euch! das letzte bild mit dem sternenglitzernden wasser ist unglaublich.

HomeCollection. said...

Now i want to go on holidays there..!

Hanna Päivikki said...

ohh looks and sounds so nice, your trip to italy.

and congratulations for the new apartment! happy to hear you got it. i love moving into a new place (though of course, it's also a lot of work).

P R I M O E Z A said...

so glad to hear about the apartment :)

shurupchik said...

gorgeous!! makes me want to go to Italy =)
and congrats on the appartment!! Thats a good news.

Unknown said...

it looks so beautiful! i can almost sense the cool water :) it is super hot here as well and the beach is all i can think of. have fun in rome. i am sure you will find plenty of beauty to capture with your camera! xx*

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

It looks dreamy!!
Congrats on the apartment; the relief and excitement of finally finding a new home is the best ;-)

* HOPSCOTCH * ~ Charlyn said...

Yay I can't wait for Roma! ;)

p.s. I loved Trixie's photos of your lovely wedding. xoxo

WSAKE said...

yay -looking forward to see pictures of your new space...

it´s so hot in germany right now, i´m dreaming of jumping into the sea...

Katinka said...

O sole mio... ich freue mich schon auf Rom !! Danke für diese herrlichen Fotos ! Ist eine Wonne diese anzuschauen. Katinka

laura tj said...

yay congrats for your new apartment!

Camila Faria said...

A-ma-zing! I want to live there, so gorgeous!

Debie Grace said...

What a beautiful place to be! I love the view :D

Marion said...

Ohlalalalalala.

Brit said...

Wow, I love your Italy pictures! Very dreamy!

Emi said...

This is just stunning.
I'm enjoying all your photos from your trip. :-)