Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hamburg - A weekend

Mutterland lunch / Hamburg
Mutterland lunch / Hamburg
Cafe tide
Hamburg
Friends / Hamburg
Elbe Hamburg


Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. We really had such a great day with wonderful people around us, good food and some boogies - just how we wanted it. When I started planning I decided somehow not to write so much about the wedding here as it sometimes took over so much of my time anyway with preparing, crafting and all these things. But maybe there will be some more photos in the next weeks....


My six weeks here in Europe are coming to an end and on Monday I will fly back to Sydney. The last two weeks we spent in Italy but more about this soon.


Here are some more photos from our weekend in Hamburg in the beginning of July. 
Hope you are all well.
Maria

15 comments :

Belinda said...

I'm so excited for you two, starting your new life together. Such exciting times for you.

It looks so warm and sunny in the photos. I bet you had a glorious time in Italy, too. I can't wait to hear about it all. x

Anonymous said...

oh, you must be having a wonderful time! i can't wait to see the new pictures :-)
<3

tau und tauschön said...

Wonderful pictures.

Tery said...

I love your photos!

sunkentreasure said...

how exciting you were there! maybe I'll bump into you someday. that would be really fun.
lovely pictures!

Dawn M said...

Welcome back Mrs! Lovely shots, really craving our holiday to come around quickly, D x

Our Strange Nature said...

Looks great! I've never been to Hamburg but it's on my to do list. Happy return trip!

jana said...

ich lieeeebe das suppenfoto maria!!

Jess P said...

These photos are beautiful, you have a great eye.

mieke willems said...

hoping for some more wedding photos :)

Anonymous said...

sehr schöne Bilder ! wie heisst denn dieses Café ? wohne in HH und würde gerne hin ! ;) schöne Grüsse, Mathilde

Debie Grace said...

Pretty photos of pretty places!! :)

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous: Cafe Tiede ist das in Ottensen :)

Trixi said...

Das war so schön, euch beide mal wieder hier zu sehen!

* HOPSCOTCH * ~ Charlyn said...

I need to visit Hamburg some day!!!!

:O