Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another dinner - in the same garden

Another dinner - Same gardenAnother dinner - Same garden
_0A_0002
_3A_0005
_4A_0006
_6A_0008
_5A_0007
Another dinner - Same garden

You know the space already from a couple of prior posts. 
Above are moments from another Summer night back home, we made a great lentil soup with lots of herbs and veggies and had a great piece of Austrian hand made cheese for dessert. 

I landed in Sydney this morning. I have so many great memories from the last six weeks I and will be thinking about them a lot in the next weeks. It is a beautiful Winters day here today so I might go out for a walk now thinking about great Summer nights in beautiful gardens with great company....

>> Love this song from the Bahamas 

15 comments :

Hanna Päivikki said...

looks great and beautiful photos again!

it's good to have those kind of memories and to think about them. i was more or less away from home for 6 weeks too and now back here. many thoughts and memories wondering in my head as well.

have some nice wintery sydney days!

Katta Tubio said...

oh I love this set of images!beautiful!and that soup looks delicious :-)) Greetings from Slovakia!

Nit said...

I want a Le Creuset pot too! and everything looks so lovely...

Mendruga said...

I want a Le Creuset pot too! :D
The garden is fantastic, the photos too...its summer flavours!

Anonymous said...

ohh! take me there!

naa said...

waw, wonderful photos! Again and always! :)
Also thank you for the song link, I like it a lot... I didn't know this artist before so big thanks...
have a wonderful winter and may the beautiful memories warm you***

shurupchik said...

die Zeit geht so schnell vorbei, aber die Errinurengen bleiben - das ist das wichtigste! =))
Es sieht nach einen wunderschönen abend und super Essen aus!
Freue mich auf deine Bilder.
Alles Liebe,
Alexandra K (@shurupchik - instagram)

clémence said...

Looks like a wonderful place to be!

Irene said...

Die Suppe schaut wirklich sehr gut aus. Welchen österreichischen Käse hattet ihr denn?

J and K said...

Looks like magic !

Marion said...

fabulous post !

limestone columns said...

that song is so good your shared here. I didn't know this artist from Bahamas before. That soup looks delicious.

- Herman Swan

grain de sel said...

Schöner Song!

Trixi said...

Einfach wundervoll, dieser Garten und eure schöne Art zu essen :)

* HOPSCOTCH * ~ Charlyn said...

Goodness, how I looove these photos Maria! :O