Sunday, November 8, 2009

Polaroids

IMG_0381

IMG_0377

IMG_0394

IMG_0392

IMG_0388

IMG_0385

IMG_0384

I was looking through some old polaroids I took over the years today. Who doesn't love polaroid pictures?!
The colours, the format, the sound and the excitement of the second when you press through and actually capture a scene, a moment, something you would like to keep as a picture...and of course the fun while they are getting developed and finally a real image. After it is completely developed I tend to hold the image for a while in my hand because I know if I would put it into my bag I would like to take it out every five minutes to have a look at it...I still have some packages in the fridge and got two more packages on the flea market the other months which have already expired but I thought they could make even more interesting pictures...will see...

Here is a little film about the SX-70 - I guess lots of people have already seen it but I love to watch it every now and then..because it is so well made and makes me excited to use my polaroid camera...


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
Maria

9 comments :

spiegeleule said...

schöne polaroids. ich hab leider keine pola-kamera....

Christina said...

pretty pretty :)
really like the one with the chair and the mask!

WS said...

What nice light we have in our apartment! These are so beautiful...

Trixi said...

Das Bild mit der Tasse ist toll, so klar! Und die Bettwäsche... hast du die etwa noch von früher oder hast du die irgendwo auf nem Flohmarkt gefunden? Ich hab leider nur Herzchen und Äpfel, aber die mit den Blätten ist wirklich die beste :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Trixi, aber Herzchen und Äpfel sind super...nach denen halte ich Ausschau : ) Die Blätter hab ich tatsächlich auf dem Flohmarkt für nen 50iger gefunden. Ich hab mich gefreut...Ich falls mir noch einmal Blätter über den Weg laufen, sag ich dir Bescheid : )

Dotti said...

Mir geht's da genauso wie dir. Polaroids machen Fotos so anders. Besser kann man ja nicht sagen. ABer anders ist gut.

Und weil mir die ganze Nummer ein bisschen zu teuer geworden ist, greife ich digital auf eine iPhone App bzw. Poladroid zurück. Sehr empfehlenswert. Nur leider ohne Handschmeichel-Effekt.

Fine Little Day said...

Great shoots.

sunkentreasure said...

You are so right! Polaroids are great:-) I like the desk on one of them too.

Kasa said...

Ui, wie wundervoll. Ich kann die Dinger auch nie aus der Hand legen. Die Maske auf dem Stuhl ist fantastisch.