Friday, October 30, 2009

wet leaves

wet leaves

I like Autumn, in fact I love this season since I am a kid and spent my time with finding nice looking colourful leaves pressing them in books or finding the perfect chestnuts to create little chestnut-creatures with toothpicks...
Oh Autumn you have so many things I am waiting for the whole year...the colours of the nature which starts its incredible process of getting ready for Winter, cozy tea evenings, long walks, wearing wool hats and tights, finding Autumn fruits like acorns while being out, making all sorts of soups or stews, the smell of baked chestnuts in the oven, not-minding-bad-weather-days and spend them with reading or sewing at home or with a special person, and so many more things...
I love you Autumn also that you are sometimes more wet than an other seasons...

No comments :